"Wicked Work Saw" customers and friends please read this announcement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#18 radiation treatment down. 17 to go. To me, crying is a gift. It really is the soul's way of releasing & expressing. Today I am thankful for Tears... Tears with the most gratitude that I am half way through my treatments & Tears of heartache that I never felt in my whole life having to go through this. Tears of sorrow, tears of joy, tears of frustration, tears of anguish, tears of anger, tears of despair. All of our tears are a gift from God. Not one tear that slips from our eyes goes unseen by our loving Heavenly Father. Not one time do we cry alone. Tears show God the depth of our sorrow, desire & need. When we weep, God listens. Tears clear our head & help us think. They release pent up emotions during trials & hardship & during the heights of joy. They let others around us know how deeply we feel. Tears are a healthy expression of what we feel, both consciously & subconsciously. Anything you want to share , please do! As always thanks for being in my life!

#18 All of our tears are a gift from God.

Wow, thanks. That brought back something told me back in Vacation Bible Study when I was 12. We dont think of it this way often, concerning pain. One of the weird twists in life is that of a doctor in India praying to thank God for pain. He treated Lepers. That awful disease actually destroys nerves. So when a leper steps on a nail, they feel no pain. They can do terrible damage to themselves without feeling a thing. This young doctor would thank God daily for giving the gift of pain. Your tears reminded me and I'm suprised I remembered since that was 52 years ago. Thank you.
Peace,
Bill

#18 radiation treatment down. 17 to go. To me, crying is a gift. It really is the soul's way of releasing & expressing. Today I am thankful for Tears... Tears with the most gratitude that I am half way through my treatments & Tears of heartache that I never felt in my whole life having to go through this. Tears of sorrow, tears of joy, tears of frustration, tears of anguish, tears of anger, tears of despair. All of our tears are a gift from God. Not one tear that slips from our eyes goes unseen by our loving Heavenly Father. Not one time do we cry alone. Tears show God the depth of our sorrow, desire & need. When we weep, God listens. Tears clear our head & help us think. They release pent up emotions during trials & hardship & during the heights of joy. They let others around us know how deeply we feel. Tears are a healthy expression of what we feel, both consciously & subconsciously. Anything you want to share , please do! As always thanks for being in my life!
Amen Sister Anne,, So right about the Cleansing/releasing soothing effect,,, The Powell Clan Has your back,,, St. Peregrine, Pray for us,,,

Ann---sometimes when a woman utters some witty and memorable words, I might comment "she's my kind of woman". Your words, regarding your husband, are the words every man on earth would enjoy hearing. A million guys could real quick say, "she's my kind of woman" about you. Hang in there, you're a winner.

Ecls 7-3 "Sorrow is better then laughter;for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better"
II Cor 7-10 "For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death"
Rev 21-4 "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away"
Thes 3-4 " For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.
Psalms 34-17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
Wise and well thought out Mrs. TL ... God is working on our spiritual beings. I shed plenty of tears the past few to several years also and am not ashamed and do not resist. My situations have been different, but my tears have been very sorrowful from emotional hurt, and long through the day and night at times. There is alternatives to accepting being sad but it will not make a person better like sadness will.

To late to send last night! #19 radiation treatment down. 16 to go. "We were given this life because we are strong enough to live it". Today I am thankful for Strength... Sometimes it feels like life is testing me. At so many moments today did I get down & out... But I dug down deep & found my inner strength & relied on some brute force strength (plus some kind words & encouragement from family & friends reminding me I am indeed a strong person & a good person), I will persevere. I am thankful for physical, internal & emotional strength to help carry me through the rough storm. Whether I discover it myself, have others around me to remind me or a guiding force that gives me what I need- however I stay strong, be thankful that I can, tough times mean good times are ahead I believe... a test to make sure I am ready. The future is unknown but I will get there. Anything you want to share, please do! As always thanks for being in my life!

Little over half way through your treatments that's something to be excited for! You've been a true testament to what strength is Anne. Keep pushing through and it won't be long you'll be enjoying some sweet tea and regaining strength. The strongest thing a person has is a smile. So any time you are having a hard time just smile :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This was yesterday's! #20 radiation treatment down. 15 to go. Brightness or Radiance! Cheerfulness or Happiness! Today I am thankful for the Sunshine... The light, warmth, the growth it inspires in everything it touches, the sunshine is necessary for life. It was a bright & beautiful day, the sunlight was perfect as liquid gold! I love the way it makes me feel so positive, so happy, so free & like anything is a possibility. The sun is noted to be a sign of a beautiful day. The sunshine has a positive & encouraging effect to mental health & to find themselves measurably happier. These moments can fill us with happiness & make us think that our life is unstopped! Anything you want to share, please do! As always thanks for being in my life!

I find myself missing a lot of the joy that surrounds me daily. It's a choice. I didn't use to feel that way. I thought that the stuff just happens and I don't have the joy because of the stuff that was going on. I know full well now that I can choose to still have the joy in my life if I do one simple thing. Be of service to others. Instead of trying to grab the last pieces of the pie before the selfish people get here. I am choosing to start over. Even though its 7:09 PM, I can start my day over and look to be of service. I hate it when I don't do the things I know work to bring joy in my life.

Anne, I hope you have had a peaceful day.

Bill

I hope you had a good weekend. My wife and I are both cancer survivors, I had kidney cancer in 2002 and she had breast cancer 3 years ago. I encourage you to let family and friends be as involved as possible. I was lucky that I had my surgery in the summer when my wife was out of school (teacher) so I never had to go to the Dr by myself or spend a lot of time alone. We were retired when she had surgery/chemo/radiation so I was able to take her to all her treatments and Dr visits. I remember we wanted to go out to eat for valentines day but her blood count was to low to be in public so we went to the restaurant and I got some takeout and ate in the car. I want to encourage you to remember that cancer is something that many of us have survived. It's Monday so I guess you will have another treatment today, you'll be in my thoughts and I hope God will give you a peaceful day.
Cannon

Anne l know we have not met.........sorry l keep having to press a tissue to my eyes so l can see the screen properly. You sound like a very special person with so much to live for. That poem your daughter wrote was inspiring and beautiful. You just hang in there girl...just keep fighting and stay strong...l am thinking of you and hope all this goes away. So many AS members are all keeping you in their thoughts. And like Moody says don't stop smiling.

shes feeling pretty god right now. a little sore and sore throat from the tube down her throat. she is set up for a full ct scan tomorrow to see if they can see anything else. the dr.'s coucel is going to discuss the best treatment plan for her after the scan.
Thoughts and prayers to you and her

This was yesterday's. #21 radiation down. 14 to go. This year has been an emotional roller coaster ride. God has been working in almost every area of my life, molding & shaping me into a better woman. And fortunately, through all of it, he has given me a support system that will never give up on me. At the center of that support system is Randy Evans aka Mastermind! Today I am thankful for Mastermind... He is a strong minded , hardworking family man with a "never give up" attitude. His perseverance is unwavering! He has put his heart, soul & a lot of time trying to make it easier on me & my family during this crisis in our life. The only way that I will ever be able to repay him is to show him that I can beat this thing & everything he has done was worth it all in the end. Mastermind is a friend I've been blessed with who continue to include me in his prayers. I am just thankful to have him in my life period! Anything you want to share, please do! As always thanks for being in my life!

Back