"wicked work saw" ported cylinder exchange program

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent a 088 to Oregon.......95.00

shipping is really starting eat into folks pocket. and with the poor service we get with some shipments its really frustrating. if a cylinder kit gets lost in shipping its not nearly as big a deal as losing an entire saw.

Shipping all depend on where it's going. I shipped a saw to NW Cali round trip for a little less than a benjamin. Not so long ago I shipped a 288 eighty miles from the bay area Cali, but it was so far out in the sticks it cost me $88 from the big brown one way. :dizzy:

i will be able to use a flate rate priority box for these kits and the shipping is included in the cost of the kit. it will also be insured.

here are few pics of the new shop,the first pic is my tear down bench. i can easily tear down four saws on the 12' long bench
attachment.php

How long does it take you to tighten your vise in that position? ;)

Sorry for the derail Terry......

If you fellers are wanting a MMWS shirt send me a PM please. I didn't mean to detract from what Terry has going on here.

Oh, you mean you weren't buying some of Terry's shirts? :msp_scared: That's how I read it :laugh:

I can ship a 25# box from Maine to So.Cal. for under $30 UPS ground. You must get hit with rural charges or something where you're at. 25# is on the heavier side for me too, most are a few pounds less than that, but changes the charges only a couple bucks.

One thing that will change your costs big time is having a shippers account and doing it online. Save big bucks that way if you're not already. Food for thought. I know there are lots of factors when it comes to shipping, and the bottom line is you usually lose money doing it :laugh:

once i am at home at my shop all day i will be able to do the ups and fed ex pick with a shippers account. right now i am not home or in my shop enough for a pick up. driving to the fed ex or ups shipper is a 1.25 hr round trip for me and just isnt feasable.

once i am at home at my shop all day i will be able to do the ups and fed ex pick with a shippers account. right now i am not home or in my shop enough for a pick up. driving to the fed ex or ups shipper is a 1.25 hr round trip for me and just isnt feasable.

Gotcha, that explains a lot of it right there.

Latest posts

Back