"wicked work saw" ported cylinder exchange program

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they end up trying to force me into the lawn and garden side of things i will not be happy.

well i called my dist and had a talk with him and i was assured that i will only be carrying the saw line if thats what i want. he said that he has a few guys signing up as new dealers that will only carry the saw line.

pimp my saw
attachment.php

Terry I hope everything works out good for you man. You do what you love for a living and you;ll never work another day in your life they say. Not sure how true that is though. :D

Good luck with everything and I'll c-ya in June ole bud.

I thought it was strange for Jonsered to add all that stuff, but i figured it was part of the undergoing change. That would probably be good for Tractor Supply to have the whole line up though.

Terry I hope everything works out good for you man. You do what you love for a living and you;ll never work another day in your life they say. Not sure how true that is though. :D

Good luck with everything and I'll c-ya in June ole bud.

If only some of us were as fortunate to earn a paycheck from your passion.

That should be a nice kit for the do it yourself type with a tired saw in need of a refresh and porting.

les xxl is the biggest shirt that i have on the way. if i can get enough folks wanting xxxl i can add tham to the order before its too late. and the price is another 3 dollars.

Last edited:
If I were to send you the cylinder from my 262xp and the muffler could you do the port job. I have this saw tore down at the moment and I would love to do something to it before I put it back together it is the last saw left from when my dad used to log for a living.

on the 262 you would have to send the whole saw. i dont have a 262 to be able to do the port timing with your cylinder.

Way back in the last millennium as a young whipper snapper, I worked running automatic shirt printers. The largest shirt I remember dealing with was a 6X. Big...

Back