Wiggz Charity Drive (460 #2)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have the USPS in Caledonia? (random SE MN reference)

I think Wanamingo is a better random SE MN reference, always makes me think someone is asking me to dance.

:msp_biggrin: Truth be known I hang out as much as I can about 1/2 hour east of Alpha in the Barronett area (pop. 405). I may have to stop in at the Burnett Dairy Co-op soon and get me some. At any rate, plenty from Mn and Wi cheering for you wiggz, hope you get back to some sort of normalcy soon.

Last edited:
The charity ends on Sunday May 20th @ 10:00pm.

I'd like to make sure all mailed charity gets to me before I do the drawing.

If anyone sends me money last minute I'll wait until I have every penny before the saw gets a new owner. I'd like to do it on Sunday evening after 10:00pm, as long as everyone gets their charity to me by then I'll do it up shortly after 10:00pm on Sunday. ::thumbsup::

I'm good Norm. A bit tired, but was on my feet for a while yesterday. Had an awesome visit from fellow member Young. I got to hear a couple of my saws run and smell some Belray burnin. :)

Each day seems a little bit better than the last. Hoping that trend keeps on goin....
Glad to hear it my friend. I just saw this hope the getting back to normal, physically comes fast:rock: Belray that's a blast from the past, I used to run it in my dirt bikes late 80's, and early 90's. If I remeber it did have a good smell when burning eh:cool2:

I was just thinking today about cutting with that new MS460 Arctic .
If you were out cutting in a big snow storm with that nice new white Arctic. It could very easily get misplaced or lost!

I have this idea of sending it off to Hedgerow for a dye job, flat black.

DSC_0051.jpg

I was just thinking today about cutting with that new MS460 Arctic .
If you were out cutting in a big snow storm with that nice new white Arctic. It could very easily get misplaced or lost!

I have this idea of sending it off to Hedgerow for a dye job, flat black.

DSC_0051.jpg

Chuckr' got to run that saw... He's one of the chosen few...
:hmm3grin2orange:

The pics don't do it justice. That's a damn fine saw and it sure does run well too. It's got a nice torqy powerband - I could run that ting all day cutting firewood.

Yeap I've been thinkin' that I just might have to have me a Batman saw as well one of these days. :cool2:

Back