Wiggz Charity Drive (460 #2)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll swap u mine for it. :)

Why ain't u came and visited me punk?

I could get something done of I had a wrench turner...

cause i hate the 3.5hour drive hahahaha. how bout if i swing by next weekend. plus i was to avoid all UK basketball fans.:jester:

Is today any better than yesterday? How bout them meds, they get them squared away yet or is it still hit or miss?

Is today any better than yesterday? How bout them meds, they get them squared away yet or is it still hit or miss?

Actually, a bit worse than yesterday. Meds are messin with me today. :(

Fixin to eat and rest for a bit. Hoping that will get me goin...

I think so. :(

Bummer Mang. Oh by the way Jer, what's up with rattin' me out to ol' Mastermoobs about his aerodynamic thumb advantage?........I figure it was the percocet that caused that to happen.....I am so LOLing right now........................:laugh:

Bummer Mang. Oh by the way Jer, what's up with rattin' me out to ol' Mastermoobs about his aerodynamic thumb advantage?........I figure it was the percocet that caused that to happen.....I am so LOLing right now........................:laugh:

:msp_mad: Just for that smart ass remark..........I'm going in again. You'll never stand a chance now!!!! :msp_mad:

Latest posts

Back