Wiseco piston update from Baileys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus H Christ on a rubber crutch, dont you idiots ever let something go??

GET A LIFE!!! WE SAID WHAT WE THOUGHT AND NOW ITS TIME TO GET THE HELL OVER IT!!!

I didnt agree with the idea either, and said as much as respectfully as I could, I dont think I offended Brad. I could give a crap less if I offended anyone else.

I dont know about your friends....

With Respect Stipes if it were a "friendship deal" then there would be no $50 involved. Atleast not with MY friends. It was supposed to be a business deal I think.

Here are hard times,,and to me I'd pay my friend to help me....I'm just that aways....Would I do that for 50 dollars,,hell no...First I dont have the tools,,,and never tryed it...Second with time I have I'd charge alot more..To have friends is to help each other.....Brad helped me in alot of ways and never charged me...I know you dont know him,,but gotta trust me on this...TY for your respect,,and kinda understand where your coming from,,,but this thing I wanna tell people on here...You can get on AS and find out whats happening to your saws and fix it yourself,,and the people I enjoy so much on here shared alot,,or you can take it to a dealer and pay....That is what I mean...people keps blasting on people that wanna help,,soon they will go away like Andy,,and then,,,who can you turn to for help???

Here's your answer in short about all the so called attacking, no one likes to be screwed, got it, its very simple.

Whom has Brad screwed???

I've said this before. What's the end goal here??

Are some of you going to start calling the IRS on Brad? Slinging mud like this is going way way over the line. This thread needs to end and the moderators need to delete the entire thread IMHO. If you guys don't stop this nonsense a bunch of members are either going to get banned or just leave altogether. That's what some of you want anyway.:dizzy:

Tom I've always liked your joking around, and you're probably a nice guy, but in this thread you've gone too far, and you are now growing long in the tooth. IMHO.

OK, speak up, or shutup! What do you guys want from me? It's high time a mod stepped in and straightened this mess out. All some of you are doing is looking for a fight. Take it somewhere else where your wanted.

OK, speak up, or shutup! What do you guys want from me? It's high time a mod stepped in and straightened this mess out. All some of you are doing is looking for a fight. Take it somewhere else where your wanted.

I personally wanna see how the wiseco pistons turn out over time and hard usage. If they hold up, Im gonna be buying some.

Me too Bro...

I personally wanna see how the wiseco pistons turn out over time and hard usage. If they hold up, Im gonna be buying some.

Wanna see how they hold up.....Gonna turn and burn in millin....That will tell the tell....

Post some info about the pistons. Weight #1. Differences in configuration from OEM, i.e. window size, ring thickness, crown to first ring groove distance, pin weight, circlip size, etc.

You tried your best to ensure that people could get a free piston. Regardless of how you went about it, that was your intent. Plain and simple.

I think people would only be happy with freebies that they could use at their discretion. The downside to that is there is no way to document usage, have benchmark photos, or have a consistent report about the products.

How do you fix it? I don't know. Maybe just do the testing yourself on your own saws and post all of your results on this sight for everyone to read and entertain themselves at your expense.

Doesn't sound right, but I can guarantee that everyone who was bashing you will be reading your post, looking at your pictures, and watching your videos.

Maybe just do the testing yourself on your own saws.

And that's exactly what I'm doing, sans the 440 piston that will go in Stipes milling saw.

Doesn't sound right, but I can guarantee that everyone who was bashing you will be reading your post, looking at your pictures, and watching your videos.

Isn't that the way it always is:bang:

Last edited:
I got to ask, why is Brad such a sensitive subject? Sheesh, speaking one's mind about him has about the same effect as farting in a room full of nuns.

I got to ask, why is Brad such a sensitive subject? Sheesh, speaking one's mind about him has about the same effect as farting in a room full of nuns.

Now that sounds like fun! Nothing like clearing the whole room:greenchainsaw: Seems to me this is having the opposite affect, drawing all the maggots out of the wood work.

Back