Wiseco piston update from Baileys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to ask, why is Brad such a sensitive subject? Sheesh, speaking one's mind about him has about the same effect as farting in a room full of nuns.

Probably because he posts the best/most pics, vids, and gives great information. Just look at how many people read his posts.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMX8L7Yxyfk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMX8L7Yxyfk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Women

Cripes, I get all these notifications in my 'inbox' that there was more discussion on the Wiseco pistons - then I read through three more pages of back-biting gossiping women.

Brad, I was a trial attorney for 20 years. The information you received about covering your butt is very valuable. You wouldn't believe some of the bogus insurance claims I have seen in court, or the spurilous claims (settled to just go away and cut the costs), or the lack of 'justice' from a corrupt system.

I remember one ugly case where a fellow lost his home after selling some drug-addled welfare POS a used lawn mower. The POS cut the end of his finger off when he tried to pick the lawn mower up while it was still running. The judge fiddled the oral evidence (7, count them, 7 different stories of how it happened by the POS), discounted all the expert medical and technical evidence, and avoided established law and made up his own legal theory. I gave the judge a bit of a blast as he was leaving the bench and all the liberal-leaning jerk said of the defendant was - "he should have had insurance".

I had a small business myself and after all my experiences in the legal system, I lived in fear of litigation.

Yeah, I also look forward to the specs on the pistons compared to a stocker.

I don’t know Brad. Matter of fact, I don’t know anyone on this forum in person. Met a few, real nice folks at a GTG once, hope to again.
I see it like this- the majority of us are here to learn about and share our knowledge about chainsaws. Everyone has their interests, and this is mine.
I read a lot, work on a few and cut when I can. Brad’s input on here is of value and I’m sure glad he shares. Of all the people on this site, I feel like I know him the most because he shares so much. It takes guts to open your world on the world wide web for all to view and pick apart. It’s a better forum with him here and I’d hate to see him leave. Having a dispute is fine, but attacking one’s character is another. I don’t think he was coming from a bad place when he started this thread.
Just my take. I’m over it and off to eat supper. My favorite pie is Humble, wish more shared my taste. :cheers:

I don’t know Brad. Matter of fact, I don’t know anyone on this forum in person. Met a few, real nice folks at a GTG once, hope to again.
I see it like this- the majority of us are here to learn about and share our knowledge about chainsaws. Everyone has their interests, and this is mine.
I read a lot, work on a few and cut when I can. Brad’s input on here is of value and I’m sure glad he shares. Of all the people on this site, I feel like I know him the most because he shares so much. It takes guts to open your world on the world wide web for all to view and pick apart. It’s a better forum with him here and I’d hate to see him leave. Having a dispute is fine, but attacking one’s character is another. I don’t think he was coming from a bad place when he started this thread.
Just my take. I’m over it and off to eat supper. My favorite pie is Humble, wish more shared my taste. :cheers:

Nice post. Ran out of rep or you'd get some.:cheers:

The fact that Baileys sends him stuff to tryout and or test. The guys at Race Saws were about to boycott Baileys because of this.:dizzy:

I'm not jealous.

Boycott Baileys over Brad Snelling?:hmm3grin2orange:

Baileys sent the parts out pro bono publico, maybe Brad should have offered the same of his labor and pay it forward. How would this thread have turned out if that had been the case?

I'm not jealous.

Boycott Baileys over Brad Snelling?:hmm3grin2orange:.

Yup about a year ago, it had to do with the 7900 big bore kit.lol

Never thought you were jealous, you don't seem that way.

How would this thread have turned out if that had been the

Yes things would have been better, but this thread became absurd and is now waste of space IMHO.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back