Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yuck!! Sorry to hear dude....hope all goes well

Sent from my AutoTune carb

been going through it for 13 years,,,,, 7500 per pop,, glad we have insurance,,,, there is no cure but its the only thing that is keeping me alive,,, I just take day by day,,,, its not to bad,, I can usually take a nap after they get the iv going

how about next year we have t shirts made up saying something like 2014 western ky GTG,,,,, and maybe add " where all the homo midgets meet":hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:,, seriously,,,, I think they would probably run about 10 a shirt,, I would be in for a couple of them,,,, just an idea

Sounds about right. I did shirts for the ohio gtg. Ordered 25 shirts and got them for $11.

Sorry for not getting back with you about the 021. Tried calling my brother-in-law a few times and never got ahold of him. I did not want to buy it and find out he changed his mind for whatever reason.

Sounds about right. I did shirts for the ohio gtg. Ordered 25 shirts and got them for $11.

Sorry for not getting back with you about the 021. Tried calling my brother-in-law a few times and never got ahold of him. I did not want to buy it and find out he changed his mind for whatever reason.

not a problem at all,,,,, I just listed it on the classifieds just for the heck of it,,, I don't have to sell it but it would sit more then being used,, that's just not fair to that little saw:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
I would be in for at least 2 shirts,,, a large for the wife and extra fat midget for me:D:D

One last walk around video and a few pics. :popcorn:
[video=youtube_share;DvQbFhI9dH4]http://youtu.be/DvQbFhI9dH4[/video]

Can the shirts say something nicer I would like a wky gtg shirt. But prefer one without the words homo midget just sayin lol

I've done a few shirts now... and found that I you want 1 color, I can get email for about $10 per shirt. If you want multicolor like the shirt pictured there or the one from the IA GTG, they run more like $12. (That includes shipped in bulk to me)

I wasn't thinking far enough ahead to do one for this GTG, sorry! I'm happy to design and print a shirt for your GTG, (retroactive or for next year) if you'd like, just let me know your general premise & if you want a saying on the back- what that is... I'll do one up for us & you can see what you think. I'm no professional artist, but the three I've done so far have turned out pretty decent. I did the redneck shirt for our sawing group at the county fairs so people would know who we were... I dunno. Lemme know...

Looks like a fantastic time. I have got to get one of those shirts...Are they available?

gee, thanks. I don't have a run of those shirts going right at the moment but will probably order some more for the season next year.... unless there's a bunch that want them now. Not really a onesie twosie thing... unless you're a youth size- I do have a couple o them... :eek:

gee, thanks. I don't have a run of those shirts going right at the moment but will probably order some more for the season next year.... unless there's a bunch that want them now. Not really a onesie twosie thing... unless you're a youth size- I do have a couple o them... :eek:

Thank you. If you do another run, put me down for 1-XL

6umehu3a.jpg

Hmm. Found this one in the mix of pictures we took this weekend. Must have missed this moment. Who is that fella?? ;)

a2emehem.jpg

He was the man this weekend ;) bragging rights are serious!!! ;)

anepyru4.jpg

Notice the banner still up. Representin ######## year round :)

Mrs wiggz

anepyru4.jpg

Notice the banner still up. Representin ######## year round :)

Mrs wiggz

Whoops wrong site. Thought I had clicked on the other tapatalk site. Apparently the one that is edited out in here. My bad!!

Mrs wiggz

Well everyone, I have not been able to get on here much due to being "linkbucked"! New verb. I just wanted to say we, Maxine and I, had a wonderful time. Even the weather was great. Thank You Jeremy and Dacia. I know it is a lot of work. We will be back as long as long as you have them.

Well everyone, I have not been able to get on here much due to being "linkbucked"! New verb. I just wanted to say we, Maxine and I, had a wonderful time. Even the weather was great. Thank You Jeremy and Dacia. I know it is a lot of work. We will be back as long as long as you have them.

Had a blast hanging out with y'all!!

Mrs wiggz

Back