WKY GTG 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want to buy/sell/trade? Might offer up an extra Echo Twin among others. Let me know so I can load the appropriate stuff. I am bringing a case of Gatorade as well.

Yes. We love that place. It's about 2.5 hours from here.

Question: are we running into a Dry County where you live? I'll be wanting to stop somewhere with a good bourbon selection...

Also I am wondering the same thing as GS above... Anyone need/want anything? I have a plethora of bars and chains for sale (new and used). I'm not trucking all of it down so I need a list. Or if I had pre-arranged trades that I have since forgot about please remind me!!!

Question: are we running into a Dry County where you live? I'll be wanting to stop somewhere with a good bourbon selection...

Wet county. For the past year. Probably an ok selection. But prob not the greatest round these parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wet county. For the past year. Probably an ok selection. But prob not the greatest round these parts.
We might have to find something in route... I have to assume there is some where good to stop between Sikeston and Murray. The bourbon selection is limited at best in Iowa...

Sikeston or Murray will prob be your only options. A lot of dry counties in between.

I think the plan was going to be a late lunch/early dinner in Sikeston so we might poke around there. I'm not sure if alcohol prices are like tobacco, but I know MO is way cheaper than us on smokes. Don't know if MO or KY will be chaeaper on alcohol. We'll figure it all out.

Mrs. J... Pies are made as of last night and in the freezer.

Dang... this thread is so quite when the GTG is tomorrow!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Got my trades with ModifiedMark squared away. I hope Mark H. is bringing a 125 for me to run. One of the annual highlights for me!

Is anyone running a 84DL 3/8 058 bar? I have 2-3 good chains sharp and ready to go with no bar to go on...

Tom u have a set of nice chaps I could use a good pair. Thanks let me know fri when i get there on cost

it is husqvarna branded oregon non safety semi chisel. 25ft roll would cost you $100 retail is 111.95

Anyone want some 3/8 LP 043 gauge? I have a 100' roll I don't need...

Anyone have any interest in some pioneer farm saws? I have 3 here that I'm tired of looking at under the bench. One pops and sputters? All have good cylinders and bottom ends. The bars are real nice Windsor replaceable tip...

3udahene.jpg

Anyone have any interest in some pioneer farm saws? I have 3 here that I'm tired of looking at under the bench. One pops and sputters? All have good cylinders and bottom ends. The bars are real nice Windsor replaceable tip...

3udahene.jpg
Mo Jim know you got those??

Back