WKY GTG 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is the 2014 WKY gtg thread :laugh:.
I gots too much going on and haven't been on here much. Im subscribing to the thread and hope to attend, but wont know for sure till time gets closer.

Donations are welcome........

Also remember.......the cants that are used for racing ain't cheap. There will likely be a entry fee for cant races to cover that expense.

The Wiggs family puts on a hell of a GTG.........

:bowdown:
I have not been a bunch if gtg's but Randy is right. Wiggs and Mrs. Wiggs put on a nice one. I missed the gumbo last year and I am still kicking myself. Hope to make it but not 100% sure at this time.

Not positive I'm coming, but the possibility exists. 4 hour drive for me and I'm not much for camping. Would like to meet some of the Rifraffy types that are likely to show up though. I might rough it in a motel or some such. What's the general rules on light alcohol consumption? By light I mean one or two beers after the power tools are put away for the evening.

Better add your name to the list bro. Let me know who else is going, if I can make it I might tag along. How far was it from your house?

Rory, it is 4.5 hours from my house, probably faster for you to go to Louisville and then down to E-town and then over.

Wiggz added race details over at SH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not positive I'm coming, but the possibility exists. 4 hour drive for me and I'm not much for camping. Would like to meet some of the Rifraffy types that are likely to show up though. I might rough it in a motel or some such. What's the general rules on light alcohol consumption? By light I mean one or two beers after the power tools are put away for the evening.
It's virtually mandatory.

It's virtually mandatory.

And a good time is had by all. I don't drink......and have never felt the need to get away from there because there was too much drinking going on. In other words it is a great event for both people who like to drink a few beers, and those that don't care to. I bring my grandson, and he has a great time as well.

1.wiggz--fri/sat night
2.mrs j----fri/sat
3.Guido Salvage
4. Barneyrb fri/sat night
5. wendell Fri/sat night
6. Mastermind Fri/Sat
7. Jon Fri/Sat
8. Joeymt3 fri/sat
9. scott and sharon sat only
i put us down but i don't know if i can make that long of a trip this year,,, last year josh stayed here friday night and we drove on down early sat morn,,,, it was a long trip,,, took us 35 minutes to get there

1.wiggz--fri/sat night
2.mrs j----fri/sat
3.Guido Salvage
4. Barneyrb fri/sat night
5. wendell Fri/sat night
6. Mastermind Fri/Sat
7. Jon Fri/Sat
8. Joeymt3 fri/sat
9. scott and sharon sat only
10. Hedgerow
11. Mweba
12. Levi