Won't cut, hmmmmmmm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could probably teach Ole Tommy to as well LOL

Scott

LOL, I'll take that bet, lookie,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

Did you make that yourself, or did it come from a factory that way?

I did that myself, takes about 5 seconds to flip it inside out and 5 seconds to flip it back. Old guy came in the shop about 10 years ago and showed me that trick. I've never seen it on the site so I thought I'd share it with you guys. Its really quite easy to do...

HOW IN THE HECK DO YOU DO THAT? Got a video? :cheers:

Very easy Space. Not to cut yourself get a real dull chain or a couple of rags to grab the chain with. Hold the chain down around your waist bending over. Try to make a full circle out of the chain first and then just twist your wrists while hanging onto the chain. It will start to flex and then flip over inside out. Nuttin to it..

:ices_rofl:

Tommy, how the **** ya been? OPE sales have got to be smokin':smoking:

Sales have been going pretty durn good. I'm approaching 500 units and its only July. My rep tells me we're up 13% over last year and last was a banner for us. We're moving product out the door in a hurry. Our competitor up the road finally shut his doors. Apparently they been having a tuff time and finally filed chapter 11. Our sales have been picking up bigtime.

They've been running my butt off 2000 but you know me, I love it,:cheers: :cheers:

I'll take your word for it. :hmm3grin2orange:

Drop_the_Soap-Its_a_trap.jpg

LOL, ya gotta bend over with the chain so you have enuff room between your gut and arms to open up the chain. Don't fret Space, I'll be right behind you to help you, the chain may not rip ya but I can't promise you the samething,LOLOLOLOL

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: Thats for one of those new type chainsaws:biggrinbounce2:

P.S. Hey 2000ssm6 Do you live in the asheville area?

Asheville as in the mountains? I believe that is about 3-4 hours away, I'm in Scotland Co. Ya'll need to try and make the next gtg......

Sales have been going pretty durn good. I'm approaching 500 units and its only July. My rep tells me we're up 13% over last year and last was a banner for us. We're moving product out the door in a hurry. Our competitor up the road finally shut his doors. Apparently they been having a tuff time and finally filed chapter 11. Our sales have been picking up bigtime.

They've been running my butt off 2000 but you know me, I love it,:cheers: :cheers:

Sounds great, killing the competition.:D I'll give ya a ring on the land line in a day or two.:phone:

Might try ang look ya' up next time I'm up that way.Your only about an hour away. Steve

Latest posts

Back