Wood Fairy made my dreams come true

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes sir re-bob, it takes all kinds to get some jobs done right or wrong. ! not my way for going down the hiway.... lol
Yes it does lol. Thats a guy you see and say holy s##t! Lmao
The size of that trunk piece is huge, you know he was praying that uncle answered the phone and said YES.

Never ever heard of driving a trailer before. I have heard the term dragging the trailer before but wasn't about dragging the load in any way shape or form.

:D Al

Josh,
do you have to buy those loads or are you just taking it off his hands? Hell if it was free or near free, and brought to my door step, I wouldnt care how it was loaded or how they hauled it. (not saying you are... seems to be everyone else's concern though.:cheers: That's a pretty sweet deal you got going with the tree guy. Id hate to have to work that load up in the summer heat, Id have to set up lights and work at night.:chop:

Josh,
do you have to buy those loads or are you just taking it off his hands? Hell if it was free or near free, and brought to my door step, I wouldnt care how it was loaded or how they hauled it. (not saying you are... seems to be everyone else's concern though.:cheers: That's a pretty sweet deal you got going with the tree guy. Id hate to have to work that load up in the summer heat, Id have to set up lights and work at night.:chop:
cept at night,,out come the blood drainers...........yah know,,them buzzing B52's..:D:D

Everyone complaining about the loading is just jealous that Unc has people delivering wood to him.:laugh:

On the saw, not much can go wrong on a 670, likely a fuel issue like you say. Might be sucking air into the fuel line through a small crack, had that happen on a CS-5000.

I got that load for free. I did give him a few bills just to let him know I appreciate it and to keep on his good side. I'm a handy dumping spot for him sometimes.

You're helping him out too. He gets to focus on what he does best and provides you with raw material for your operation. You giving him some money will keep it coming in.:chop:

Nice load!! Need a skidloader to move them big logs around!!

I can't believe there aren't more rednecks that have had stuff loaded to the gills like that before? That is why we take gravels around here.

That hackberry looks gnarly...have fun with that. But the oak log (looks like pin oak to me) looks like REAL fun. I love bucking up big, clean logs like that. Hope you get your saw running good.

Latest posts

Back