Wood furnace pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffHK454

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Nothing special , just had a couple members PM me about my installation.

I thought it turned out clean and simple.... I made the black adapter boxes but the rest was bought at the local HVAC supply house.

Jeff - yes indeed, nice install. Looks like you know what your doing, you will love your wood heat.

Looks nice! Hows it do heating your house? It looks like you'll have no trouble cracking a window in January if you want to!

*Not to be a Party pooper but is your chimney flue pipe galvanized? I think that's a no-no on wood stoves. It has to do with the pipe giving off dangerous gasses at high temps that wood furnaces can reach. (If it makes you feel any better I haven't replaced the galvanized elbow on my shed woodstove yet either!)

Nope, not galvanized ... but it sure looks it from the pics. I bought some $$ stainless to replace that ugly stove pipe but haven't managed to find time for the install.

Does a very good job heating my 2200 sq ft. ranch.

LOOKS LIKE A PRO DID YOUR INSTALL. WOOD HEAT IS WAY BETTER THAN PAYING FOR THAT DAMN PROPANE!!!! PLUS IT IS ALWAYS FUN RUNNING THE CHAINSAW!!:chainsawguy:

Latest posts

Back