woods port saw video thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2c635ffed59a3102e49dc1b8e85d31ef.jpg

You mean we'd better behave for a while? Lol.
Have had a lot of complaints/reports coming in about this thread, many requests for it to be locked but I actually like it, entertaining to say the least when all the behind the scenes info is in ones pocket. Keep it clean and it can run indefinitely, if it gets messy then other mods may lock or delete it.

Have had a lot of complaints/reports coming in about this thread, many requests for it to be locked but I actually like it, entertaining to say the least when all the behind the scenes info is in ones pocket. Keep it clean and it can run indefinitely, if it gets messy then other mods may lock or delete it.

Rep for you Jerry !!!!!!

One thing I've learned by moderating.........gotta put the well being of the site first.

If heads gotta roll........so be it. :laugh:
Yep, comes with the territory, have to look out for the site but not get heavy handed unless given no other sane choices.

why-movies-can-t-mirror-comics-and-you-shouldn-t-expect-them-to.jpg

Latest posts

Back