"Work" Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhays

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
log011.jpg

log012.jpg

log013.jpg

log014.jpg

log015.jpg

log017.jpg

log017.jpg

log021.jpg

Ill start off that Im new here, long time lurker. I am from Northern (central) NY state. Figured I would show off my work and some of my setup. I sell firewood on the side of my regular Job. Where you see the tractor is where I usually split my wood, up until winter, hence the scattered piles. Off to the left where You see the pile, and the pic where my saw pics taken, I stack my "Pole" wood. Larger Limbs and small trees. I chunk them there and sort between splitables and non splits. I have a Bobcat 753 with a Large Snow Bucket I use for the Limb wood, and I fill it so that I can mix the limb wood into my chords for delivery. I log off wood and bring in the firewood and cut and split where the tractor is. I like my tractors like I like my saws. Orange. I run a Husqvarna 455, and a Stihl 039, and also a Stihl 021. And the most powerful saw in the bag, my Poulan WIld thing. Just Kidding. The lot you see with few trees I logged off when I was younger wit family, and Have hopes to build my cabin in there. I hope you enjoy the pics of me and my company, and my poor setup lol.

Welcome to the site! Lots of knowledge and helpful guys here. Nice pics.

ever go to knuckle heads saloon. fond memories of that place. Spent a month going to that bar for dinner and so R&R when I was doing a job a O'ryan buses.

Nice job Jhays. I have a Rancher too and thought it was the greatest saw in the world until I bought my 346XP.

By the way it is customary here at AS to list your equipment on your signature line. It's nice to see what each member has. Feel free to list your furnace and truck as well!!

Good job. I gave you some +rep for your post and pictures.

Nice job Jhays. I have a Rancher too and thought it was the greatest saw in the world until I bought my 346XP.

By the way it is customary here at AS to list your equipment on your signature line. It's nice to see what each member has. Feel free to list your furnace and truck as well!!

Good job. I gave you some +rep for your post and pictures.

Thank Ya!

I used a 455 rancher with a 20 inch bar with a skip chain right now, its all I can afford, but things are picking up, and Im looking into a 372xp for the bigger stuff. I dont think I have enough signature room for my equipment haha. BTW, all my wood comes off my land, logged with my tractors, and delivered with MY truck. Im proud of my small operation lol. Thanks for the Rep!

Back