work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok simmer down, we don't want ya to come plunder our island or anything there matey....I think your name would be better with the word BUTT in the front of it..

what ye talkin about, why not just change your name to monkey :monkey:instead of treeclimber or chimp or baboon hhhmmmmmmm

we wont make yee walk the plank after all
we,ll keep ye as a pet :deadhorse:

what ye talkin about, why not just change your name to monkey :monkey:instead of treeclimber or chimp or baboon hhhmmmmmmm

we wont make yee walk the plank after all
we,ll keep ye as a pet :deadhorse:

Well ya got me there , I do get paid for it , where chimps just do it to do it , thats funny though you make a good point .. Its so easy a baboon could do it...Alright how about the IRISH PIRATE than thats got a little ring to it..

Well ya got me there , I do get paid for it , where chimps just do it to do it , thats funny though you make a good point .. Its so easy a baboon could do it...

:monkey::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
cheeeeeky monkey:buttkick:

Last edited:
I try and answer all calls, I call as soon as I can if possible, some people understand that I dont have a office full of admin types, I would like to think that someday I will have a call center with a 100 hot chicks answering the millions of calls I would be getting, but then I wake up, and make sure the cell has a full charge.

I do like answering the call when Im in the air, customers get a kick out of that? They ask "are ya busy right now" and I say "just hangin around"

I have to decline them after three or four these days. It is way too hard getting up in the morning.

Yea I try to start early and finish early less hungover in the morn. but it seldom that I have the luxury of time , It just so happened that I wasn't needed much today ... The guys have under control or so they tell me...

NEWSFLASH, folks

The telephone is a tool for MY convenience. As is the answering machine. I much prefer connecting with an answering machine than a person - it's so much faster to leave the necessary information than to chat and make nice with someone - especially when I have other calls to make/return.

Having said that, I agree that it's of the utmost importance to return calls in a timely manner.

The telephone is a tool for MY convenience. As is the answering machine. I much prefer connecting with an answering machine than a person - it's so much faster to leave the necessary information than to chat and make nice with someone - especially when I have other calls to make/return.

Having said that, I agree that it's of the utmost importance to return calls in a timely manner.

Ain't that the truth

Maybe easier to not leave all the info and instead call a competitor that will answer.
Jeff:)

They have allready called them and if not they will after they have left a message with me or even if I had decided to tempt fate and and answered the phone.
But I see your point and respect you and that point.

What is Jeff's number Slayer?

Last edited:
Yup!, And don't trick Slayer into giving you my number, there are so few #######s I like to talk to! HAHA:cheers:
Jeff

hell the last thing I am gonna do is pick up that phone, I am kinda scared of it. Thank God for caller Id and the answering machine... and everybodies elses answering machine cause I like to call when i know they won't answer and say " Mr so and so? This is The Dan, I will be over in the morning, no need for you to do anything or say anything."

How about the people who sound so emphatic on the outgoing message? they are like "... and have a GREAT DAY!" I'm like " OK, I will, screw you and you dam trees I am gonna go have that GREAT DAY, thanks for the advice, I will be thinking about you when I am doing something GREAT!"

How about the people who sound so emphatic on the outgoing message? they are like "... and have a GREAT DAY!" I'm like " OK, I will, screw you and you dam trees I am gonna go have that GREAT DAY, thanks for the advice, I will be thinking about you when I am doing something GREAT!"

And how about when they say " Be well", :dizzy:
Jeff

Latest posts

Back