Workers Needed In PA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattfr12

The Bulldog
Reaction score
Just opened up a new branch in zip code 15057 alot of positions available depending on experience ground workers and climbers wanted. First class operation all new equipment was brought in for this branch nothing with more than a few hours on it. 2 buckets both 08 year, grapple truck 08 international, 2 Ford F-550 with chip boxes. s205 skid steer T-300 skid steer both with grapples. All stihl saws. all equipment is provided. able to provide 40+ hours a week

412-720-1434 owner is Matt

what part of pa are you located how far from northeastern pa very interested 570-687-8432

I know looked up the zip last night its in Washington county PA. :looser:

any replies?

Also interested to know where in PA. ??? PM me or post back!!

Hey everyone! Did any of you ever hear back from this guy looking for help? I ask the question, not because im looking for a job,, My wife and I and our help stay busy enough buying timber and getting 12 thousand cords ready for this winter. I ask cause ive heard this may be a scam!:jawdrop::greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:

God bless everyone.

Ed & Rhonda

Angel fire Timber and Fire wood LLC

SCAM never heard nothing!!!!:monkey:

Yea thats what Rhonda my wife said. She got a tip on this from someone who called us about working with us when we get fully relocated up to Maine cause all our clients who buy volume firewood from us via tractor trailer are in long island, new jersey, conn, etc, told her he had applied via a voice recording and never did get to speak to a person and never did get a phone call back.

God bless.

Ed & Rhonda
Angel Fire Farm & Firewood LLC:agree2::chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back