Would ID ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've cut some river birch that looked a bit like that. Maybe not exact, but it was a little smaller than the logs you have look to be.
Mr. HE:cool:

We have a winner ! Hddnis

LOL - it doesn't look even remotely like the birch we have here, but I know they vary a lot in how they look.

I would have liked to see the tree with the the limbs on, before it was felled! :)

Sorry, I just still suspect that it is a Lark (there are some of those around here)........

Last edited:
We have a winner ! Hddnis

I'm going to tell my family about this.

One time on vacation in Estes Park, CO I called an aspen a birch totally by mistake; I was thinking the right name and said the wrong one out loud. To this day they tease me about it, even family that wasn't there, no matter what I say a tree is they say "Are you sure it isn't a birch?"

:cheers:

I'm going to tell my family about this.

One time on vacation in Estes Park, CO I called an aspen a birch totally by mistake; I was thinking the right name and said the wrong one out loud. To this day they tease me about it, even family that wasn't there, no matter what I say a tree is they say "Are you sure it isn't a birch?"

:cheers:

LOL - from the pics that tree could even be an Aspen, judging by the ones we have here.........:)

Latest posts

Back