Wrapping firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Info

well we finally got around to trying my NEW bundler...
we made 67 bundles in 2 hours...
seems to work ok...
john
We bundle firewood in different sizes like the doctor said to big you might get a call from some little old lady she can get her firewood up stairs. So make different sizes from 12 to 30 lbs. Later

What do you guys do to prevent the plastic from unravelling?

We bundle ten at a time, lay them in a row on the rack. Staple handles once a row is full, move on to the next. The wrap stays put until we staple handle, after that, the handle is holding in place. Key is to make sure you are wrapping really tight.

I have found a seed bag works better and they are free. I do not sell bulk firewood but use them for storage they hold around a rank close to 1600 to 2000 lbs they are easy to move on a pallet or by the rings on top they will go to 2200 lb but that's pushing it. You can get these from any big farmer be for they burn them. Your wood has to be dry before you fill them they are water proof. Later

Great idea! I could just bring a bag at a time and set beside the OWB rather than bringing bucket loads and it stays dry.:rock: My cousins get bulk seed beans this way, I'm gonna get some this spring and try it.

Saw if you are near Chapel Hill NC, email me I will show you how I made it. We will show you how to bild one.

Latest posts

Back