Wrong forum for Blower post?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunns

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I posted an issue about my PB580T Echo blower in the Hand Held Equipment forum because I couldn’t find a sub forum that would be a closer fit for my issue. Because there have been no responses I’m thinking I put it in the wrong one. I’ve checked the internet for a site that may be more appropriate and posted on them with the same result.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!!!!

I didn’t repost the original post as I was called out before for posting in two different sub-forms. My original post “Echo PB580T suddenly dies” is located in the sub-form titled “Hand held equipment and tools”.

I didn’t repost the original post as I was called out before for posting in two different sub-forms. My original post “Echo PB580T suddenly dies” is located in the sub-form titled “Hand held equipment and tools”.
Maybe add link to that post here and it will get people over there more easily.

Most forums have specific rules and guidelines regarding the types of posts that are allowed, as well as any restrictions on the content of those posts. These rules are typically designed to ensure that the forum remains a safe and welcoming space for all users, and to prevent any inappropriate or offensive content from being posted.

If you are unsure whether a particular post is appropriate for a forum, you can try contacting the forum's moderators or administrators for guidance. They can provide you with more information on the forum's rules and guidelines, and help you determine whether your post is likely to be accepted or rejected.

Back