WTB-dogs for my husky 346

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccpanel

Reaction score
looking for large dogs for my new 346xp.
either point me to a site or PM/email me with price/pics for yours.
thanks
mark

I put the dogs from a 359 on my ne346xp. I had an old 359 and the dogs fit on the 346 with no mods. I also have a newer 359 and the dogs from that saw would have fit but needed to be filed a bit near the bottom mounting hole. The dogs are not much bigger but they were all I really wanted and needed. Bailey's also sells larger dogs for the 359. They are husqvarna parts and are very large. They are about the size of the dogs that come on the 75cc full wrap 372xp. If your interested I could try to see if they fit on the 346 and I could also find the part number for you.

Last edited:
I put the dogs from a 359 on my ne346xp. I had an old 359 and they fit on with no mods. I also have a newer 359 and the dogs on from that saw would have fit but needed to be filed a bit near the bottom mounting hole. The dogs are not much bigger but they were all I really wanted and needed. Bailey's also sells larger dogs for the 359. They are husqvarna parts and are very large. They are about the size of the dogs that come on the 75cc full wrap 372xp. If your interested I could try to see if they fit on the 346 and I could also find the part number for you.

dang we posted at the same time

I seen and heard a 346 here in Michigan that I'm sure would give Bookers a run for hottest 346 in the US. I was simply in awe.

very cool.
ive also got a 372XP and love it-just not that good of a saw for my wussy little arms for limbing and other small chores...
good advice... i will look up and grab some 359 or 372 dogs.
THANKS!
if you got any part numbers or pics-please post or email or PM me.
thanks

BTW-these are replacement saws for our 36/61/362 that got stolen a few years back.
and the 142 POS saw... dad got on mistake thinking it was real husky.

Last edited:
Here is the part # for the stock 359 dog 503 97 38 01

If that is not big enough for you 544 28 38 01

http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=544 28 38 01

These would be ridiculously large on a 346. Heck they are kind of over the top on a 359.

http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=73562&stc=1&d=1214454871

This is not my saw but I do have these on my ehp359. I haven't tried to put them on a 346 but I think I might try and see if they would fit on the 346 tomorrow.

Thank you for the info as well. Ive been looking around and I tired to find a set of dogs for my 359. Thank you though. :cheers:

PS. Anyone got the IPL for the 357/359? I would more appreciate it. PM me if yall go it. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Here is the part # for the stock 359 dog 503 97 38 01

If that is not big enough for you 544 28 38 01

http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=544 28 38 01

These would be ridiculously large on a 346. Heck they are kind of over the top on a 359.

http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=73562&stc=1&d=1214454871

This is not my saw but I do have these on my ehp359. I haven't tried to put them on a 346 but I think I might try and see if they would fit on the 346 tomorrow.

very nice.
that pic is what i want. that saw and dogs looks kinda like my 372. is that the 359? i know overkill but... =)
also-the baileys site didnt have pics. you know what brand? the model numbers supplied failed in a baileys search.
thanks

That is a pic of a 359 with the dogs from the Bailey's link.

For some reason I can't open anything that has a picture of double dogs for the 359. I wouldn't mind putting a set on my 346 either. Does anyone have the part Husky part numbers for the double dogs that fit the 359?

I seen and heard a 346 here in Michigan that I'm sure would give Bookers a run for hottest 346 in the US. I was simply in awe.

saying it and doing it are two differant things as some here found out.

:popcorn:

saying it and doing it are two differant things as some here found out.

:popcorn:

Why don't you attempt to contribute something positive to the site? As smart as you think you are, it shouldn't take a lot of effort. We all have our moments but your one redeeming quality has yet to be experienced.

You know what freaks me out? I get emails of replies and it shows the last one. I have to get used to not thinking they are replies directly to my post. Dang, I thought I was getting blasted by someone! hahahaha

Latest posts

Back