• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB Husqvarna 55 OEM muffler used or new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobbyBoy32

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just picked up a closed port Husqvarna 55 and the muffler is in bad shape. I'd like to buy a cheap OEM muffler if anyone has one laying around for the Husky 55. cheers,

Rob

Glad you found something Rob.
I'm starting to feel better and slowly getting caught up on everything.
We are going to need to see some pictures of this husky 55 :).
Also we'll need to see a picture without the top cover to verify that it is a closed port saw ;).

Man Brett, I'm glad you're getting caught up and feeling better. Also, congrats on the sale of the 254xp. I bought this from a young guy out in Stockbridge, MI. He said it was his grandpa's favorite saw, but it was getting hard to start and leaked gas. After a clean up I discovered the fuel line was cracked, so I replaced that, put a filter on, and popped in a new spark plug. Only other thing its missing is the chain tension adjuster screw. See the tag in the pic says Husqvarna 55 (no rancher) and 51cc instead of 53cc. So it has the 45mm piston/jug with the correct cooling fin configuration and compression release to confirm it is the closed port version. I'm excited. The kid had no clue what he sold or what his grandpa probably knew about this saw that he wouldn't understand.

IMG_2003.JPGIMG_2005.JPG IMG_2004.JPG
IMG_2006.JPG IMG_2007.JPG

Yeah baby.
Looks good, that's a CP if I ever saw one.
Have you had a chance to run it yet?
I felt well enough today to run a few saws, first time since I got sick which would be 3 weeks this Saturday. Glad to up and getting around again, thanks.
I also just sold my other 254xp as well, wasn't totally planing on it, but I want to get the barn built this year if possible and I'm getting a lot closer :).
Let us know how you like it, should make a nice companion to the 440.

Back