X-torque double dogs fitted to 357XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments. My brother has a 357 that I've been trying to snag for a few years. Been holding out for a nice one and I got lucky. I feel like I stole it for what I paid. And rest assured, it will have chips and bar oil on it over this weekend. But then I'll clean it again...ha ha ha

Awesome...very nice. I think I'd take that bad boy to Olan Mills or Glamour Shots and have a couple of portraits made before I got it dirty. :clap:

The OP is my brother... Looking at this saw closely, I don't think it has seen 10 tanks of fuel run through it. You couldn't get one in better shape unless you found one NIB, no exaggeration.

It's already had the intake clamp update and manual decomp installed... (unless his saw being built in 06 didn't have those issues. Mine was built in 05 and needed the updates).

It does have the Walbro 199 carb, so we need to check to see if we need the K24-HDA kit installed.

That's a beauty, nice saw!

See how it runs, plenty of the 199s had no problems. Bog on idle and unstable tune are the symptoms of a bad one. If you have issues, I would just send it to tree monkey and have it modded. I have a monkey'd 199 on my ported 346/350 hybrid and it runs damn good.

Latest posts

Back