• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Xp decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sierradmax

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I had a couple of saws missing the raised "XP" decal on the top cover. I contacted a graphics company to see what the cost was to make some. They had a 100 minimum order. My CAD isn't to the point where I need 100 saws. I plan on keeping a bunch and see if people want any. These aren't cosmetic..... The add .5hp to your saw.:laughing:

I'm sure you could find several XP enthusiasts that would be interested in a few. I know I'd be in for 10-20 if they weren't too outrageous....

If there are enough enthusiasts on here, I would get identically matched custom stickers made up for a few shekels a piece if there is enough demand for a large order. What would you want per sticker?

If you have them already, then I'd want a few if they look OEM.
Price?

They're not exact but damn close. Cost me $3 per and I think they can go in $.49 postage envelope.

They're not exact but damn close. Cost me $3 per and I think they can go in $.49 postage envelope.

Lay one up next to an OEM one for side-by-side comparison.
If its close enough, for $3 I'll take 3.

Latest posts

Back