• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Xp decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a couple of saws missing the raised "XP" decal on the top cover. I contacted a graphics company to see what the cost was to make some. They had a 100 minimum order. My CAD isn't to the point where I need 100 saws. I plan on keeping a bunch and see if people want any. These aren't cosmetic..... The add .5hp to your saw.:laughing:
may only add .5hp if put on a stihl i think thats the way it works ..least thats what they say on the internet...however they look very good..looks like u need more all hundred may be sold lol

may only add .5hp if put on a stihl i think thats the way it works ..least thats what they say on the internet...however they look very good..looks like u need more all hundred may be sold lol

i have my order in and it's supposed to be for the last of them. :) these things would really sell if available all the time. most of the saws i get that have these stickers the stickers are either missing chunks or gone altogether. i wouldn't put these stickers on just any husky. for me it has to be on a husky from the era that these stickers were used. putting one of these on a 266, 288, 2100 would be to flashy and show time like for those saws.

I've bought filter covers just for these before. $3 is a steal!
I'll take 5 if you still have them.

Latest posts

Back