• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Xp decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have my order in and it's supposed to be for the last of them. :) these things would really sell if available all the time. most of the saws i get that have these stickers the stickers are either missing chunks or gone altogether. i wouldn't put these stickers on just any husky. for me it has to be on a husky from the era that these stickers were used. putting one of these on a 266, 288, 2100 would be to flashy and show time like for those saws.
yes they sell fast and id buy some my self except my 576 a/t the stickers are still minty ..any one would know if the saw wasent an xp model.....unless it was sold to a fool on craigs list or e-bay lol........

I've bought filter covers just for these before. $3 is a steal!
I'll take 5 if you still have them.

Did you read my post? Last of them I said. Move along now. I bet Sierra goes and gets more after this though. I'd actually be into putting some money down as a prepay on the next batch.

He should get more. Even if he moved his price up to make 50 cents per sticker/decal, it would cover his time and keep us in the booty.
I'm putting one on my Husqvarna orange Kubota tractor :cheers:

+1 to getting another batch made. Especially if the price point is consistent with the last batch.

Hey guys, if any body can spare one, can you let me know please? My "new" 346XP has a new top cover without the XP on it. Of course, if another order goes in I'll pony up for a couple to help pay for it.

Cheers,
Glenn

Ill take 6 when you get more in. Thanks for putting in another order I didn't see till to late.

Latest posts

Back