• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Xp decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got three from Justin the other day. I am pretty happy with the quality. 3D latex with laser cut shape, reflective material and black border on the sticker. They aren't exact duplicates but they could pass for OEM quality.

$3 per sticker and $2 shipping. Came in a #10 envelope with $0.49 stamp.

Thanks bud.

I got three from Justin the other day. I am pretty happy with the quality. 3D latex with laser cut shape, reflective material and black border on the sticker. They aren't exact duplicates but they could pass for OEM quality.

Thanks bud.

I'm not interested in making any money on these. My original post was to have some made for myself but the minimum order was 100 so I figured I would share the rest at cost. With the people in line right now, I still have some left over a 100 count order. I was adding an extra $2 to cover the stamp cost and the 4% paypal fee. Luckily, most have been sending paypal as a gift and I can enjoy a cup of coffee or two.

I'm getting a delivery date of 1/15 for the next order.

I'm not interested in making any money on these. My original post was to have some made for myself but the minimum order was 100 so I figured I would share the rest at cost. With the people in line right now, I still have some left over a 100 count order. I was adding an extra $2 to cover the stamp cost and the 4% paypal fee. Luckily, most have been sending paypal as a gift and I can enjoy a cup of coffee or two.

You may get more orders , I posted a link on another site . LOL

Thanks bud.
So you're complaining that he's making $1.51 on this deal? After all the work of trying to keep everything straight and putting up money of his own pocket to get this going? Really?

Some people will piss and moan about anything. I know where I'd tell you to put your stickers.

Well, you should get a little more outta this. Stamp, envelope, time to place order and sort through all these posts and PM's, time to go to the post office...

Well, you should get a little more outta this. Stamp, envelope, time to place order and sort through all these posts and PM's, time to go to the post office...

I agree. Justin sent me a few of these and I made my payment out for a couple extra bucks just for the trouble.

So you're complaining that he's making $1.51 on this deal? After all the work of trying to keep everything straight and putting up money of his own pocket to get this going? Really?

Some people will piss and moan about anything. I know where I'd tell you to put your stickers.

Woah buddy. Where the Fook did you read a complaint? The last words in my post were "thanks". Better get your English reading skills in check. Only one here in this thread so far bringing it down is YOU. Take your party elsewhere amigo, no one is pissing and moaning, 'cept maybe you and your easily hurt feelings. But I know how I can fix this for us. "Ignore" button if you can't mentally do it.

Woah buddy. Where the Fook did you read a complaint? The last words in my post were "thanks". Better get your English reading skills in check. Only one here in this thread so far bringing it down is YOU. Take your party elsewhere amigo, no one is pissing and moaning, 'cept maybe you and your easily hurt feelings. But I know how I can fix this for us. "Ignore" button if you can't mentally do it.

So you made a point of noting the $2 and the .49 cent stamp why? My reading and comprehension skills are just fine, I been here for a long time and I know pissing and moaning when I see it, even if someone doesn't have the balls to come right out and complain. And trust me, you'll never see my feelings hurt by you or anyone else on the internet.

I think you better use the ignore button rather than the other option you mentioned.

This is a good deal, somebody should have thought of this before. The market is certainly there. :clap:

+1 to getting another batch made. Especially if the price point is consistent with the last batch.

Maybe you missed this post of mine earlier in the thread. I was all for the transaction and would be in for more if they get made up. I was literally the FIRST person to jump on this thread after the offer was thrown out. I was the first person to post a review of my transaction, which was to say the quality is passable for OEM and the prices are what they are - you can either ASSUME I was "pissing and moaning" about $3 a sticker and $2 shipping, or you can take it that I was simply stating what it is for anyone reading the thread... Like a previous post to mine :

I don't even own a saw that they belong on but it's like online shopping, I'll take three!!!!!!!!!! What am I buying?

Go take your self-righteous, ignorant butt to a corner and sober up. You, sir, are derailing this thread; go post in the rants and raves section on Craigslist about how you're the last bastion of a literate man who doesn't complain, but leave this thread alone.

Latest posts

Back