XP Hats

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is something to hang on the wall.

Kansas

CIMG4157.jpg

LOL yeah! I have vintage Snap-On calenders all over my garage at the house and some stored that have never been opened they had WOMEN on them brothers those were the days now I got kitty calenders for the pc correctness of it! :)

Kansas

LOL yeah! I have vintage Snap-On calenders all over my garage at the house and some stored that have never been opened they had WOMEN on them brothers those were the days now I got kitty calenders for the pc correctness of it! :)

Kansas

I gotta laugh over the pantys in a wad bunch of politically correct liberal numb nuts, we have running around these days.

About 1993 the facility I was working at enacted a ban on "Suggestive" calendars and posters, because one of the admin office gals happened to notice all the Snap on calendars in the Maint. shop and was "Offended deeply". One of the Gang in that shop was a Butch dyke from hell, who had probably THE best collection of stuff, and she was Pissed!!!

So out came the Billy Jean King posters with lots of butt cheek showing, Lesbian gals playing Volleyball posters, and a bunch of really raunchy Lesbian activist type stickers, she gave all the guys several...LOL!!!!
The PC maggots couldn't spin in thier shorts fast enough.

To this day she ain't gotta buy a single beer at the bar.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Arguing over hats...

This will probably get me some hatin, but I gotta say it......
Just get you a Poulan hat, paint 'er orange, & there ya go, its a Husqvarna hat!! :biggrinbounce2:
Oh, & if your a fan of Jonsered or Redmax, don't be laughing too hard...........also part of the Husq conglomerate... :sword:

Quote:
Originally posted by Fish
I was working on a Poulan, I ordered the mechanic's manual and it was shipped from Husqvarna..
Husqvarna and Poulan are the same company..

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf
Stihlboy beat me to it, so i'll just second what he said.

xp hat? Pssssshhh

Here are some real hats.:rock:

attachment.php

Nice hats!!

But somebody puked all over 'em!:jester:

LOL!!!

Stihl does do a better job of making promo stuff available, here in the land of making product billboards out of customers.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Latest posts

Back