Ya'll are WARNED?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyb13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have been cleared to run (play with) my saws again:clap: BUT, I have also been cleared to drive again:jawdrop: . I lite the old 71 SCJ up this afternoon and dang near fried a set of BFG's off it. Thanks again for all the prayers and support, For a bunch of people I have never met, you are the best. I can never repay you except by just saying thanks.
Bob

I have been cleared to run (play with) my saws again:clap: BUT, I have also been cleared to drive again:jawdrop: . I lite the old 71 SCJ up this afternoon and dang near fried a set of BFG's off it. Thanks again for all the prayers and support, For a bunch of people I have never met, you are the best. I can never repay you except by just saying thanks.
Bob

Thanks for the heads up Bobby, I'll stay off the sidewalks. :laugh:

Rubber can be replaced you only got one body and life so live it and enjoy. Great to hear your back on the loose. God bless.

Congrats...

glad for ya! Continued good health and best wishes! Now how 'bout some pics of ya tourturing that scj:D

Glad to hear that your doing well.

Is that SCJ a Mustang, Cougar, Torino Ranchero or Montego. I guess I'll find out when you post the pics? Did the 71 SCJs have the 3:91 and 4:30 gears in them?

I've got a 69 Cougar SCJ but it's a rusty shell. I'm hoping to restore it after I retire.

Back