Ya'll gonna be outta bizness soon - No buckets No saws needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder why I kept rootin fur that tree :) I think I met their kin down here :)
Trans-am tree service!
Boy Sally Field sure let herself go. Someone needs to tell old Buford and Junior that the bandit is hiding out back by the pool.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm

That was wrong on so many different levels...
Trees + crack do not mix!!

Can someone please explain to me what the huck they expected to achieve here?
...HOLY COWABUNGA, THAT KID ON THE BIKE!!! THE CAR IS GOING TO KILL YOU KID MOVE!!!!!!!
That was really intense i dont understand what they where trying to even do, they didn't even have a chainsaw (THANK GOD).
I mean honestly could you imagine that rope breaking and cutting all there heads off, lets not even think about how short the rope was....
ohh hang on what the hell, they where only trying to get a small limb off?? why are the clapping... what is this!!!!

my brain hurts.

Last edited:
that could have been a lucrative way to take trees down then cash for clunkers happened and really dried up the used car market. Pretty much eliminate the profit in that method.

wow!.that was great. i liked the pep talks in between each attempt.

i would play santa and that night leave a nice WT or mini mack on their porch that night. let the games begin!,lol.

I've seen all the standards--James the narcoleptic and all that--but this ranks with the all-time greats. There's multiple layers of greatness here.

What's the old saying--doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result?

Back