Yard sale score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Reaction score
I picked these up a couple weeks ago, but been so busy I have not had time to get on AS till today. These came from a couple pickers that had a sale. A father and son. They said they come across saws quite a bit and to stop back every month or so. Nothing super special, but he only wanted $25 for all 7 saws. I didn't try to get him to come down. lol The Super EZ without the bar came from elsewhere. All are in great shape and clean after a wipe down. The only one with any scoring is the XL12. All have great comp. The red Craftsmans are 3.7's and the grey Craftsman is a 42cc.

IMG_9036.jpg

IMG_9037.jpg

IMG_9038.jpg

IMG_9039.jpg

Nice score Ed,I recently gave $27.00 shipped for a nos full wrap handle for a EZ and thought it was a good buy.

Nice score!

My brother had a Super-EZ and that was one nice looking/handling saw (at least I thought so in my teens). He cut a lot of brush with that saw and it would get hot and vacuum lock and not restart. He finally got rid of the saw, but I always thought it was a decent saw.

Good luck,
Bill

Nice job Ed, looks like some good ones, too bad there always seems to be a mini MAC involved to make those deals.:hmm3grin2orange:

Glad to see you get a little time back as well.

I have :censored: nightmares about Mini-Macs

Nice Score!

Latest posts

Back