Yeah, this looks pretty safe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that one of Unclemustaches pics from his "work pics" thread? I think he said he had one of the kids runnin the bobcat for him...get er dun Unc, get er dun!

Looks like he's wearing a harness and set the ladders up that way for a great conversation photo. Looks like a climb line hanging down as well.

Crazy thing is in most locals, the power company will at least drop any tree for you that is tall enough to cross the line when dropped. For FREE!

Why would you risk this and work that hard! I know a local gentalman that needed some cash for taxes so he had the power company fall 2 dozen trees or so along the road frontage for him. He cut them to log lengths and sold the timber with no machinery or logging cost.

Looks like he's wearing a harness and set the ladders up that way for a great conversation photo. Looks like a climb line hanging down as well.

No, the 'harness' is my suspenders fer keepin' muh trowsers up, and the 'climb line' is the extension cord fer runnin' my 'lectric saw.

Back