Yellow Jackets won't be out until August???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwm

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just talked to my local Vermeer Dealer (Denham Springs, LA) and was informed that he just got an email saying their yellow jacket teeth won't be out until August now. Apparently they are having some issues where they're not holding up like they're supposed to. So.......................

Since I'm not going to wait that long for the yellow jackets, where are ya'll getting the best prices on green teeth setups?

i thought you ment the real bee;s lol its so damn cold outthat there wont be no bugs at all this summer till late august

The lying a#$ Vermeer guys here were telling me how great they were working. When I wanted to see some run they said they are selling all they can get. I bet they haven't even seen them run themselves!!!

Typical "We make it so it is the best" salesmen bull:angry2: :angry2:

I bought my machine in Febuary - the Vermeer guy trying to get the deal told me how great these Yellow Jackets were - and they still aren't out.

If I were going to buy a Vermeer I'd get the Sandvik from New River - it works great!

according to this month's TCIA mag Yellowjackets are out now. they also have a nice write up on a bunch of grinding teeth/wheel options

Anyone tried the Leonardi M1 cutting system? Looks kinda like the Sandvik but with less teeth and less rotating mass on the wheel

just ran m1 wheel friday,worked very smooth and took about 3 to 4 inch cut on rock oak. Also to change teeth is toolless very nice set up to me.

Back