Yer Rides!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi rath nothing wrong with your little set up in fact i realy like your trailer ,but what counts in this game is your quality of work not your kit ..back to your trailer whats the size and how much weight can it carry

i started out with a small van and just kept on getting bigger,do you plan on some day working trees full time ??

Rolla

Originally posted by ROLLACOSTA
hi rath nothing wrong with your little set up in fact i realy like your trailer ,but what counts in this game is your quality of work not your kit ..back to your trailer whats the size and how much weight can it carry

i started out with a small van and just kept on getting bigger,do you plan on some day working trees full time ??

Rolla

That trailer started out out with 12" tires and a 2000# rating. I built the ramp gate the sides and installed a 3000# axle with 14" tires. The boxes permit me to stowe most of my gear. I mostly haul brush but it will handle a fair amount of work. It also doubles as a camping gear hauler for my family.

As far as quality I give my customers 100%. I will only do the tree work part time.

Just think Butch, my trailer might even haul your ugly a$$ around!!!

:eek:
troll.jpg

Back