yo free advertizing but a very dangerous climb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkstar

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
http://www.wrcbtv.com/ also on channel 3 at 11 o clock eastern standerd time .... heart rate around 5000 beats per min for the first few moves ... it is a really bad split hack berry tree 3 tree services looked at it [[[[ all certified arborist ]]]]]] commented possiblly needed perhaps a 40 ton crane .... we secured the split trunk estimated at about 10000 pound s weight ,,,,,overhanging the bedrooms of the owners home ,,,,,which they are now sleeping down staris,,,,, to the sturdy? other trunk of the same tree ,,,,, with a 20000 test bull line and 4 ton come along [ not your average come along ] we are all sleeping better tonight ..... the tree belongs to the adjacent neighbor whom we have been trying to contact for 11 days as of midnight august20th ..... the head city arborist commented on the situation as well as 2 other certified arborist ...... i climbed it and hopefully reduced the risk...... my arborist helper estimated i raised the trunk about 6 to 8 inches ...... wow ..... also our news paper came out to interview and photo .... hopfully the neighbors will work out an aggrement and we remove it monday ...... a freaking dangerous situation .... and we hope to end it ...... dark[ what we live for to help ] also in times free press chattanooga aug 21st darkstar.................. be safe

Last edited:
well i jus saw myself on tv sweating bullits ...at least the viewers could see the enormous split in the tree .... i did look a little buggerd in the interview .... 100 degrees an 98% humidity .... oh well yalll would a liked it .... uhhhh 3 mins [o fame] ........ dang i hope the bull line 20000 p0unds test 7500 working load ,, along with our huge come along ... [[[ i doubt the come along s test rating ]]]]] u know what i meen there ,,will hold till monday so i can take that killer trunk down ....., no sleep till its all good .......dark ............................................ pray for us would ya ?

pray for us would ya ?

OK

Sweet Jesus help these fools, Jah of all Jehovahs please help these fools, Allaah so Mighty, help these fools, Buddah in your wisdom help these fools, Odin with your great might help these fools, Thor with your hammer help these fools, Orcuss god of whale help these fools...

There are 10,000 Gods to turn to.

Results of prayer to any of 10,000 = Results of prayer to any single one.

You will use chainsaws and ropes and procedures and methods and the tree will safely come down.There will be no room for god.

But I will pray to the Great Bear for you. He's a bit lax about springing up to your immediate assistance, but I promise He's got you're back on the spiritual side.

RedlineIt

Congrats on making the TV news!! Tomorrow,we am saving what's left of a triple trunked black locust that my customer likes---one trunk failed Thursday. It appears to have not compromised the remaining two trunks, which are attached to each other better than was the failed trunk. We are making some thinning and reduction cuts, and installing two Cobra cable systems. I'll post pics. One of the remaining trunks is over her house, so Sat am, I secured the two trunks together in a simpler fashion than you had to do.

Last edited:
well the news paper got some good photos ... ill try and post umm later got 5 guys to work now ..... later oh and red line it whoa boy ... thast soje mighty big talkin better watch out for those lightening strikes

Latest posts

Back