You guys think she needs a saw yet???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Wiggs! She looks like a keeper. We have a boy and a girl (now 23 and 21:dizzy:), for me it was always so cool to just see how little girls are “hard wired” differently than boys. Enjoy

Congrats Wiggs.....enjoy her while she is young because they will grow up, wreck cars, and bring boys home. Mine is 20 now, living at college, and pretty much running that school her way.

You know, it's a good thing that your daughter (and mine) look like their mothers because I'd hate for kids to go through like looking like us.

Congrats again.....

check her out on laundry, dishwashing & wanting clothes

Females are not wired or plumbed like males, totally different with different needs, not the same.
Good Luck & viva la differance as the Frenchies said.

Hey Wiggs congrats on the new arrival she is cute and the bow is a nice touch. Hope her and Mom are doing good.

Ps, SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE ME !!!!!! HA HA
Well her hair does.

Congrats Wiggs! Let me know if you need some decals in pink haha. Take care bud...

Very cute girl!!! Congrats to you and your wife. :cheers: She obviously gets her good looks from momma.... :biggrinbounce2:

She'll need one some day. 044's may be hard to come by then,better get it now!

CONGRATS!!!

I just seen this, way to go Jeremy, tell the little woman she done good!

Ah little girls, enjoy them while there little. I myself would rather deal with a half dozen hell bent boys then one teenage daughter. Ask me how I know. LOL

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back