You know what getts me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how much help we were to the OP, but you all certainly did a nice job hijacking the thread.

If his grammar bothers you that much, don't read the thread. Pissing and moaning and complaining about his spelling is getting a little old. This is a chainsaw site, not an English language class. I don't have a whole lot of education either and I didn't come here expecting to be lectured on how I talk.

I was never smart enough to make a living with my head, so I had to use my hands. I thought that there might be other people like me on this site, but it seems to be more about book learning than chainsaws some days.

And as for the guy who did the personal attack, thank you for showing your true colors. I will be sure to avoid your posts in the future.

To the OP, you need to at least leave neg feedback, so other people will know to avoid this guy.

Hope to hell I spelled everything to suit you guys, If I didn't, don't bother.....

Well said, rep sent.

I thought you said you gave him neg rep? He is still showing 100% positive feedback.

i did unless he had it taken off or something but i don't know how he could have done that though but i'll find out

Hey dh1984,
I know how it feels to have a "seller" pull some Bull stuff like that, but if you're interested I have a little Remington Yard Master that runs pretty good it just needs the oiler cleaned up. I know it's not that beauty you were hoping to get, but I'll be happy to send it to you. Just PM me your address. No charge.
Jonathan

i did unless he had it taken off or something but i don't know how he could have done that though but i'll find out

I believe a seller can have a negative feedback "repealed" but it involves the buyer that left the feedback. Ebay would contact you to get your side of the story and then decide if the feedback was warranted. Maybe it just takes a day or two for it to show up?

it might take a day or two to show up but i don't know anymore but i'll see whats goin on with it

well e-bay ain't going to do anything about it i contacted them about it and they told me that he has a right to refuse to sell it at that price.but my feed back finely showed up on there

Last edited:
yea as long as they get their money they can care less about anybody and thats sucks for most of us because we use it quite abit to buy stuff for chainsaws and stuff we need to use sawbid and start advertiseing it so e-bay will have some compition and eveyrhting.

Why do they have a reserve price if you can just refuse to sell it at the auction price?? Typical eBay. Really gone downhill since the early days....

i think some of the sellers on there don't know how to use it or something but what they need to do is have a class or somehting and teach them how to reserve their auctions and stuff like that.and they have went down hill big time i use to buy alot of stuff on there and then i forgot my screen name and now i have this one i got now.but i wish it will go back the way it was when i first started buying on there.

i think some of the sellers on there don't know how to use it or something but what they need to do is have a class or somehting and teach them how to reserve their auctions and stuff like that.and they have went down hill big time i use to buy alot of stuff on there and then i forgot my screen name and now i have this one i got now.but i wish it will go back the way it was when i first started buying on there.
It's pretty simple to retrieve your user name on Ebay if you forget it. Click on the FORGOT USERNAME link and Ebay will retrieve it for you. I really hate to say this , but will anyway. It does look bad for you in his reply to your neg feedback you left him. With your 0 feedback rating and his 100% positive with over 700 transactions. I would like to hear the sellers side of the story. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this seller.

Last edited:
pissed off ebayer

You know what gets me a guy like you.Time to tell the real story.This guy bids and wins a old remington parts or repair saw,time goes by know payment after three days he emails and tells me he will pay on friday payday,that go by,emails again and says he will pay me because he going to do some work for some feller and get some cash,three weeks goes by so I told him the saw was no longer for sale to him.He emails back and tells me he has no money as his mom is sick with cancer and he is buying the meds.This guy has told nothing but lies on this site,the only truth is he gave me a neg because he"s flat broke mom needs meds and he still bids on ebay.If anyone would like to see his emails he sent just let know,and to the guy who called me a douche up yours

It's pretty simple to retrieve your user name on Ebay if you forget it. Click on the FORGOT USERNAME link and Ebay will retrieve it for you. I really hate to say this , but will anyway. It does look bad for you in his reply to your neg feedback you left him. With your 0 feedback rating and his 100% positive with over 700 transactions. I would like to hear the sellers side of the story. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this seller.

Thank you,there something wrong with this guy,lies way to much.saws-giver

Dude you must be out of your mind,do you have nothing better to do then tell lies.Why cant you say you were flat broke and still bid on ebay and cant pay.You keep telling lies about me I will post every email you sent me and you will just look like a fool\

well e-bay ain't going to do anything about it i contacted them about it and they told me that he has a right to refuse to sell it at that price.but my feed back finely showed up on there

you sound proud looser.You dont give negs because your broke.I dont have to wait until you finally get some money to get paid that not how ebay works,if you bid you should have some money

do you all know what gripes my butt real bad? well i tell ya what it is.and thats a seller on e-bay take and sell me a saw and i pay for it and everything.and then about 2 weeks later when your waiting on it you get a message in your e-bay message inbox telling you that the seller is goin to keep it and he rufunds your money.when you have been waiting on this saw for almost 3 weeks and it hasn't showed up yet.and thats just p****** me off highly as all get out i started once to go out to my truck and go tot the gas staiton and gas it up and go pay this guy a vist.but i cooled down before it went that far because i got to thinkin if i done that i would be in jail for a cuple of months for assault on him.dang i feel better and sorry fellers i just had to vent for a minute

first of all you did not pay,and after three weeks I told you it was no longer for sale to you.How you going to get gas ,you got no money.Come on dude,get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back