You know what getts me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do you that he's still under contract to give you the saw. Don't matter if he wants to send you free money or not. He has to sell it if you win it. Ebay rules. Hit him with a big NEG

There was no money.He did not pay.He would have got the saw if he paid.Thanks for telling this loser to hit me with a neg.

well i been looking for a saw like this for quite some time now and i findly found one and he does that to me.it was a remington sportsman special 82cc left hand and he does this because he wanted to keep it because it didn't bring that much money s*** if i done that i would be kicked off e-bay for good.i left him a big fat neg feedback and i reported him to e-bay as well

What the hells the matter with you.YOU DID NOT PAY and it was only $21 come on looser and you give me a neg.If you bid you must pay

They should take my NEG away.He did not pay.There was no money ,just lots of crap

Sorry to hear you got an undeserved bad rap, you'll get my business if you ever have something I want. Maybe dh1984 will step up and help you get your 100% feedback back. What a load of:censored::buttkick:
Kevin

Sounds like it should be "saws-giver & taker"......

My response to the seller would have been that he entered into a binding contract and that his only option was to sell the saw, no ifs, ands or buts.

I once had a seller stiff me on a vintage STP display rack. They were about an hour from me but would not give me an address to pick up the item and never shipped it. I sent several e-mails and finally a certified letter and hit them with negative feedback.

The response I got was I never paid, but my check had been cashed three weeks previously. I called the local sheriff and filed a complaint and he sent a deputy out to speak with them and I ultimately got a refund.

To the original poster, I do not know what type of a vehicle you drive, but it would take many tanks of fuel to cover the 2750 miles from you to the seller in British Columbia.

This guy did not pay.He is a bidder not a payer.

They should take my NEG away.He did not pay.There was no money ,just lots of crap

I think you can get the neg removed.

sounds like you have a good case, dont sweat it.

WELL guy's, I just rolled through saws givers feed back and found my name at least 4 times
as well as quite a few of others folks I know or trade with.

This guy has done steller work as a seller.

sorry you had to join here in this manor.

skyvalleysaw

ric

well e-bay ain't going to do anything about it i contacted them about it and they told me that he has a right to refuse to sell it at that price.but my feed back finely showed up on there

Oh my god,do you realize how dumb that sounds.I would be glad to sell it at that price but you dont have the $21

LOL it just made me mad as all get out about that remington saw that guy sold and then sent my money back and said he's goin to keep it in big bold letters.but how much you want for it bud i'll see what i got left i bought me a used top handed husky 335 xtp off e-bay before i knew he sent my money back

You did not send me money how the hell could I send it back.I knew there was something wrong with you I just knew it.GET HELP

Why do they have a reserve price if you can just refuse to sell it at the auction price?? Typical eBay. Really gone downhill since the early days....

thats not the way it is,He just did not pay..........

Saws-giver....

You can put all your quotes and replies in one post. Just open up a second browser window and hit reply on the post you want to comment on and copy and paste it into the reply you are working on.

Ebay is run by a bunch of pencil-pushers that know nothing about anything but theory. Trouble is, their theory is all messed up too! Almost anybody could show ebay how to run their business better than they do but doubt they would listen. Best thing to do is sell your saws person to person if you can and leave them out of it.

Originally Posted by dh1984
well i been looking for a saw like this for quite some time now and i findly found one and he does that to me.it was a remington sportsman special 82cc left hand and he does this because he wanted to keep it because it didn't bring that much money s*** if i done that i would be kicked off e-bay for good.i left him a big fat neg feedback and i reported him to e-bay as well

What the hells the matter with you.YOU DID NOT PAY and it was only $21 come on looser and you give me a neg.If you bid you must pay

OK dh1984.... If "you did pay" you must have a receipt that ebay or paypal sent back to you... So if you did pay... prove it....

You called saw-giver out so now you must prove he did what you say he did... The ball is in your court...

When you win a bid,,, you must pay... prove it...

And yall got mad at me for my comments.....I knew there had to be more to the story. The kid is ridiculous........

I'm glad this other side of the story has come out, I suspected all along there was a good explination from the seller.

I useally try to stay out of these train wrecks, but this kid dh1984
sure has been telling some out of his hind end stories for awhile.

This pretty much proves what kind of kid he is. :laugh:

Holy buckets! It seems like everytime I log on there is someone making up a BS story only to be called on it by the other-half. Why would you make up sh*t if the other person is possibly a member of the same forum?

At least he didn't win the bid, then pass away, only to have his nephew resume his paypal account and call saw-giver out for no reason. Too soon???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back