You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear I am going to have to report you soon for all the saw **** you are posting. I'm just joking, but if I may ask, how did you acquire all those saws? I have a hard enough time finding one let alone what you have.

Finding saws is easy, getting rid of them is much harder. It appears I have had much better luck than most at finding good saws at reasonable prices. I rarely buy saws anymore, it has to be pretty special to pique my interest.

Finding saws is easy, getting rid of them is much harder. It appears I have had much better luck than most at finding good saws at reasonable prices. I rarely buy saws anymore, it has to be pretty special to pique my interest.
Obviously it is all about the hunt/chase, just imagine how many saws are just sitting in sheds or garages not being used for years.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

My issue is I have to fix all of the saws I get if I can't I buy what ever is needed to fix it. I buy saws knowing I have the parts to fix them a lot. 90% of my saws are ready to work

My issue is I have to fix all of the saws I get if I can't I buy what ever is needed to fix it. I buy saws knowing I have the parts to fix them a lot. 90% of my saws are ready to work

I have the same problem. Unless a saw is beyond repair I feel that every saw in the fleet should be immediately operable.

Back