"You Suck" Thread 2016--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best thing that can happen to those XLs is a Cat D8 track.
I knew there would not be any big fans but my 14 year old son has claimed it as his first saw and loves it. Weighs nothing and he loves it for limbing. Basically the same as my first saw which was my Dad's old super 2. On a budget and have to start him somewhere. I hope to get him an old 58cc super xl soon.

If you are looking for a Super XL12 try member pogo in the woods. He put one on a shelf for me a while back. At least i think its a super. Tell him hanniedog sent you.

If you are looking for a Super XL12 try member pogo in the woods. He put one on a shelf for me a while back. At least i think its a super. Tell him hanniedog sent you.
Awesome. I will do just that. Everyone around my neck of the woods thinks all saws have solid gold internals lol. Thanks so much.

Ok so I did get one good deal. Not a muscle saw or rare or expensive but still a good saw. Gave my friend $20 for it. Cleaned it up. Hit the chain a few licks with a file. Fresh mix and cuts like new.View attachment 486443

My understanding is the Homelite XL saws are solid runners. The problems most folks seem to have is when they have to get into them for repairs. $20.00 for a runner sounds like a good deal.

Homelite xl903 original 24" bar, C-52, XL12 and a 240 all running and only used for cutting firewood for home heating. The 80 something year old man also had them cleaned and serviced by dealer yearly and put them away in winter dry. $200 for all four saws. I could barely keep myself together for the deal. I drove away with a huge grin all the way home.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 157
  • image.png
    image.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 150
Homelite xl903 original 24" bar, C-52, XL12 and a 240 all running and only used for cutting firewood for home heating. The 80 something year old man also had them cleaned and serviced by dealer yearly and put them away in winter dry. $200 for all four saws. I could barely keep myself together for the deal. I drove away with a huge grin all the way home.
That red white n black saw looks like shelf queen material. Cleaner than some classic cars

That red white n black saw looks like shelf queen material. Cleaner than some classic cars
Yeah That is the prettiest saw I have. She has beautiful lines curves and paint scheme. I made a few cookies with it then cleaned it and haven't cut with it after that.​

Latest posts

Back