Your favorite Poulan model under 80cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Micro 25 super is the only green saw I have, but hear great things about the 4300's so i will keep my eye out.

For me it would be the 3750/380 !!:msp_biggrin:

300018d1371169945-poulan-pro-380-001-jpg

Last edited:
Tough one.......

S25DA............I suppose.

Amazing saw for its size. Very rugged, powerful.....well engineered saw (and NOT just in it's day).

All things considered....a masterful design.

I wouldn't say no to a PP325, if it had the original top end in good shape! :msp_biggrin:

The only other Poulan I would be interested is the PP505 - but that one is not under 80cc.

I wouldn't say no to a PP325, if it had the original top end in good shape! :msp_biggrin:

The only other Poulan I would be interested is the PP505 - but that one is not under 80cc.

Good choices for non "pure" Poulans. :msp_rolleyes:

I wish you had the chance to actually see, handle and run a few of the vintage Poulans these guys are listing here.

Honestly though stock for stock the 4900 would be on a 475 in big wood.

Mark's right on that. I think I compared his 4900 to my stock 475 at poulan gtg. The 4900 is way stronger in the cut.

Me I like the quad ported 445 70.7cc over my 475 77cc. Just something about those quad ports. :msp_wink:

Every one except for the top right. 4200, Black Craftsman 3.3 P.P. 3800 and 330 are all right up there but how are you going to pick a favorite among your kids...?:msp_wub:
attachment.php

View attachment 300019

You should have the back rows in the front and the front rows in the back. The farther back you go in that pic, the cooler the saws get!!! Reverse em so we can see em better

Does a $35 3800 in Craftsman colors count? Pretty bad ass little saw.

But ya can't say enough about the S25's, Micro's, etc., either. Very strong and cool little saws for what they are. Think I may have paid all of fifty bucks for the multi-colored variety batch of 20 or so I've acquired over the past coupla years. Probably spent more on the Tygon required to get em runnin'. Best bang for the buck CL saw value out there.:msp_biggrin:

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back