zama rebuild kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckp

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I'd like to rebuild the carb on my old Homelite XL chainsaw. The only numbers on the carb are C2, and 20020012A.
Can anyone tell my what number kit to get?

My local stihl dealer had one, NOS. I have the part number at home. I can dig it up tonight if no one else responds.

Hey Chuckp, can you clarify? RB-15 is the repair kit? Who makes the kit? Where did you buy? I'll post photos of my diaphragms later.

My son brought the old saw back to life tonight. It fired right up loud and snappy. The previous owner had put bar oil in the fuel bottle. The new carb kit was perfect. Sawzillaparts.com was an excellent supplier. Only disappointed by "made by the communists" on the packaging.

My son is missing one critical piece from the tear down which might not have been his fault. His troop helped with the whole project as part of our weekly meetings and had taken responsibility for the fuel tank cleaning. Now the air vent is missing. Are these difficult to source? I have not started my search. I wanted to first get on here to thank you guys for the help.

Larry

Back