• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 028 Super $170

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump bump.
So tempted first saw I ran.. legally..Lol
Love that saw..
Just bought one for a project from another member.. I'll have more dollars than this into that one before I'm done.

I do not know anymore. I thought I offered up a decent deal but no one else seemed to feel the same way

Seems like somebody ought to want it..
I think it's a good price.. fighting cad here.. with two project 28 supers and a 280 i shouldn't buy another one in that size :)
Btw that 084 case I bought from you runs like a champ now with a 8 pin 404 sprocket 25" bar gotta make a longer chain to try my nine pin :)
Almost feel ready to go pro

Seems like somebody ought to want it..
I think it's a good price.. fighting cad here.. with two project 28 supers and a 280 i shouldn't buy another one in that size :)
Btw that 084 case I bought from you runs like a champ now with a 8 pin 404 sprocket 25" bar gotta make a longer chain to try my nine pin :)
Almost feel ready to go pro

I am glad to hear you were happy. It seems lately a few tire kickers have been wanting to kick my testes in another thread or two so it is glad to hear from another satisfied gentleman

Sorry to hear that I was very happy with the price on that 084 case, as well as the bar I bought from you.
Whenever I see an add from you I check it out..

Bill, it may help to describe the saw a bit more. It's pretty vague. If it's a good runner, that's a cheap price for a super version.

Lots of good saws on the trading post. And not enough members on here anymore to buy them.

My bud has a like new 028 that he's about to sell and he was asking me what he should sell it for. He was gonna ask $250. It is like new. I can't remember if it's a Super or not.

Latest posts

Back