• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 262XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoBigBlue1984

Right-wing conservative blue collar American
Reaction score
Clean 262xp. Mahle jug. New meteor piston/caber ring. Squish/.030 w/gasket.
120 carb
Decomp is plugged but I'll send the valve with it.
Compression: 150, that's sure to go up some. I've ran a tank through it and if I run it any more I'll keep it and port it. Don't need it though.
Never put the degree wheel on it (again, if I had temptation would've won out)
Muffler modded.
$325 shipped lower 48
PHO
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Great looking saw. Wish I could fit this in my budget right now. Been wanting one of these for a while now.

That thing have a 066 carb ;) hahaha!
Sounds like a good deal for someone. I'm up to my eyeballs in 365's and 372's right now. Otherwise this one might have been heading my way.

Steven

Been trying to talk myself outta this for the last two days. Looks like I'm not gonna be able to just watch it lol pm sent..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea those definitely rip!! This all started with me converting a 257 to a 262. But hey I need a good 262 to compare to the end results of my build right? Lol plus I'm gonna **** with the project saw before I lay a finger on this 262. Still new to the game but the project saw will have a am p/c so I won't feel bad if things go wrong which I'm sure they will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back