inherited saws need chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you want to sell these Chain Saws? Why not keep them? Or do they not have any Centamental Value to them? I have 4 Chain Saws, that I will Never sell for this reason. My Great Uncle was the Original Owner of 3 of these Chain Saws, Mac 10-10 Automatic, Pro Mac 60, and a Mini Mac 30. My Dad was the Original Owner of the Pro Mac 700, and Both of these Men, taught me a lot about Chain Saws
I cut wood with them still everyday, but once I get my Stihl 044 Over Hauled, they won't get used much, except the Mini Mac 30, for Fire Wood Production. Yes they will still get used, but not as much as they are now, because of their weight. They are almost too heavy for me to use. Bruce.

I inherited both these saws as they hadn't been used for quite some time and neither hold any Sentimental Value to me. I guess the Super XL has been in my family for awhile as my mother purchased it for my father but he still has 20-30 old saws. It's just another saw bruce, perhaps if it was an older pro mac or something along those lines I may be more intending to hold onto it.

does anyone have any advice about having no spark from one of these old homelites? This thing fired two years ago when it ws stored but now it won't spark at all .:(

Latest posts

Back