Need Help justifying an ethical dilemma

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would do whatever is best for you integrity and family. If you can use the money and know that other work will come from it, then it is the right thing to do. If you are going to have that "sleeping with the fat chick feeling" walk away--there will be other opportunities despite what you are thinking at the moment. Don't let the money influence your judgement, but do your best to analyze the weight of the situation. Best of luck.

Well luckily it looks like it worked out. I have made about $500 on this guys property so far and I am just getting started. My next big project is to do a massive crown/weight reduction on his five 20' bradford pear trees he has in his front yard. Then one more black locust to block down into his backyard/forest and who knows what else. No real horror stories yet like I thought there would be. :hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks for all the advice!

Cool! Glad it worked out...I had an old woman talking to me about doing some work...unfortunately I fugured out that she was just a hateful old bat after I had given her my card...oh well. maybe she won't call.

Back