stump rebuild complete

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from the ugly duckling to the prom queen nice job.

My grinder will be close behind yours. Got all caught up on stump grinding, so its time to be completely retored. New paint, decals, replaced warn parts.

Very nice, if you put up a pic of that next to your wheeloader I promise I'll use the pic for my desktop for a while :D

started working on mine today. Its amazing how much the cutting wheel, teeth, bearings and jack shaft weighs. The king pin gave me a bit of trouble, but it was the real first pita thing taking it apart. But it was nothing a 6 foot pipe and 3/4" socket couldnt handle, well at least after we added some heat.

attachment.php

attachment.php

started working on mine today. Its amazing how much the cutting wheel, teeth, bearings and jack shaft weighs. The king pin gave me a bit of trouble, but it was the real first pita thing taking it apart. But it was nothing a 6 foot pipe and 3/4" socket couldnt handle, well at least after we added some heat.

attachment.php

attachment.php

:clap::clap::clap:

Got it all disasembled today. Gonna start painting parts. Everything came apart pretty good. I had to cut the bearings on the axle off, and guess we will see about the ones on the jack shafts when i go to put the new bearings on.

attachment.php

Back