"wicked work saw" 385xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no problem ,but,id have to go up on the price to sell it at cost.
porting 250
price of saw 200
muffler and bracket 35
piston 35
gasket set 15
bearings and seals 40
new top handle 30
new top cover 40
new filter 15
new starter rewind 50
new clutch cover 30
new west coast spikes 15.....................$755 so you will owe me another 5 bucks:hmm3grin2orange:

it was a basket case that had lost a cylinder becouse of a spark plug electrode coming out. so i broke it all the way down and built it back up with all new parts intending to keep it for myself.

Last edited:
i dont find the need to modify a carb on this model as a work saw. i can get 35-40% gain on it without it being done.

I got $350. Bucks

thats a good start to almost half way there :biggrin:

no problem ,but,id have to go up on the price to sell it at cost.
porting 250
price of saw 200
muffler and bracket 35
piston 35
gasket set 15
bearings and seals 40
new top handle 30
new top cover 40
new filter 15
new starter rewind 50
new clutch cover 30
new west coast spikes 15.....................$755 so you will owe me another 5 bucks:hmm3grin2orange:

Terry,

You are cheating yourself out of $50.00! $350.00 x 2 = 700.00 and you have $755.00 in the saw. Let me know if you want me to keep the books...

Decimal Dude

i said he was almost half way there, its money and i watch it like a hawk. no matter i just sold the saw to a guy that has bought a half dozen saws from me. me thinks hes gots the cad :hmm3grin2orange:

Jonsy dealer, that will come in handy. Oh You Know Thats Right. You can ship those right? Or did they change that?

it was a basket case that had lost a cylinder becouse of a spark plug electrode coming out. so i broke it all the way down and built it back up with all new parts intending to keep it for myself. but now that i am a jonsered dealer i will be changing all my saws over to red so this one is going to go.

except for the model that cant be mentioned (372 replacement)? :hmm3grin2orange:

im sure there will be a red and black version of the saw i cant talk about and trust me when i say i will gladly purchase one for my personal use.

im not at the shop and just shooting from the hip but I think the intial timing numbers are about 170ish ex 150ish in about 25* blowdown . when im done its about 160 intake 161 exhaust 22* blowdown and ignition timing advanced 1/3 of the key

Latest posts

Back