Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it looks like I'm sittin' here :computer: , but, I'm just passing by the PC while scurrying around the house. Must be gettin' antsy. :chainsaw:

Sitting at work wishing I was on the road south, atleast a couple of my saws made it in for the trip with jonseredracket!!! See u all in Iowa......

U guys should have someone appointed to be posting video and pics all weekend, for all us unfortunate folks who have to stay home... That would be awesome

Gonna start pulling on ropes to see who makes the party 'cause there isn't room for all of them in the truck.

Hope I last through all of them.:msp_sad:

7B7E1D1C-1F52-4C88-A3F1-ABA95E5DC06F-4474-00000A9474166F83.jpg

826A02D3-CA2C-4066-AF07-DCB39E090A53-4474-00000A9478393D1F.jpg

The truck is loaded and fueled up. One stop to drop something at the post office before I hit the road. Just staring at the clock waiting till I can knock off for the day. :chainsawguy:

Well, son is having a baseball double header on Saturday, just got rescheduled. So, Friday night will be the only time that I can make it.
Bringing Deezelman this evening, too.

See you all around 7:00ish.

TFB

Hmmm... 750, bowbar mac, and S55....?????

Gonna start pulling on ropes to see who makes the party 'cause there isn't room for all of them in the truck.
826A02D3-CA2C-4066-AF07-DCB39E090A53-4474-00000A9478393D1F.jpg
I'm starting to round up the saws, perk the coffee and convince the wife she can live without me around for a whole weekend!

Can't wait to hit the road! Over to Samtips/Dougs in a couple 2-3 hours!

I'm not going to make it. SUCKS! But y'all have a great time and I'll be checking and looking for photos.

I was sure looking forward to taking all the racing $... :hmm3grin2orange:

OK I don't have time to try them all so I'm loading up a bunch and heading out. You may get to see me start a saw throwing contest if they don't cooperate when I get there.:msp_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back