trouble finding 346xp,353 aftermarket crank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskadolmar

Old saw guru
Reaction score
I have a 353 with a bad rod bearing and stripped clutch threads. I cant find an aftermarket crank that has the correct size for the rim sprocket worm gear. I really don't want to resort to putting a 350 crank in it and using a spur sprocket. besides I run 3/8 on these saws and a rim is the only way to go.anyone hear of a crank that fits? my buddy has a 455 that's about to give up on him and I was going to surprise him with a ported 353 and then I found the crank damage.

thanks for the reply. I know the 346 crank will fit but all aftermarket 346 cranks seem to be 350 cranks which are too small in diameter. I actually found a 2010 346 crank used and bought it for a less painful price of 55.00. now im fighting a new problem. the timeless air leak. its looking like the primer bulb is going to get removed.this saw is starting to look like it needs an exorcism. I have built 12 346's and never ran into an issue.this one is looking like I could have bought a new one and built it up and been even.

Latest posts

Back